Mission – Preserving Blue Skies and White Clouds for the Future
Commitment to Technical Expertise and Quality. Through our extensive global network of companies and the longevity of our energy and finance professionals, Goldwind Australia offers a comprehensive menu of services including R&D, project development, turbine manufacturing, project management and after-sales services – we are focused yet integrated. To ensure the highest quality of our products at all times, we are dedicated to expand and leverage our technical expertise internationally.
Commitment to Global Innovation for a Brighter Future. Building upon our strong foundation rooted in wind power solutions and permanent magnetic direct-drive expertise, we continue to explore the potential to combine wind power with other forms of renewable energy. This includes the pursuit and development of wind and solar power generation, smart micro-grids, energy savings, and technical and operational solutions. Providing clean, cost efficient renewable energy is an urgent, global imperative. Goldwind is dedicated to furthering the most advanced and cost-efficient wind power projects, continually raising the bar through a steadfast commitment to innovation.
Commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment. Goldwind Australia is committed to the development of sustainable and balanced environmental projects across a wide suite of portfolios and services, and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment for all workers, contractors and visitors. The management team have strived for the establishment of an integrated management system that underpins the range of services provided and has undergone external third party assessment and certification to internationally recognised standards.
Goldwind has been recognised for its pioneering work around the world
- Twice selected as one of MIT Technology Review’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
- Placed 3rd in the Most Innovative Chinese company category by Fast Company
- One of Intellectual Asset Management’s Intellectual Property Champions of China (IAM magazine)
- 2011 African Wind Project of the Year awarded to Goldwind’s Adama Wind Farm in Ethiopia by Terrapinn
- 2013 Goldwind is ranked in the Top-500 New Energy Companies by the China Institute of Energy Economics
- Chinese Government’s Pioneer Enterprise of National Quality Control Award