- Completion of Road Works in the Central Highlands Region of Tasmania
- Tasmanian company awarded $8 million contract to manufacture tower components for Cattle Hill Wind Farm
- Work to Restart on Site at Cattle Hill Wind Farm Following Bushfires
- First Goldwind Wind Turbine Installed at Stockyard Hill Wind Farm
- Federal Approval Secured for Kondinin Integrated Wind, Solar and Battery Project in Western Australia.
- Goldwind Appoints Keppel Prince Engineering for Moorabool Wind Farm
- White Rock Wind Farm Announces Recipients for the First Annual Community Fund Round
- National Environmental Approval Secured for Billion Dollar 800 MW Clarke Creek Wind Farm in Central Queensland
- New technology to be trialed to protect eagles at Cattle Hill Wind Farm
- First Three Foundations Poured for Goldwind’s Moorabool Wind Farm
- First turbine foundation pour for Stockyard Hill Wind Farm – further progress for Goldwind in Australia
- Unique opportunity to invest in a portfolio of over 1 GW of renewable energy generation development
- Goldwind Signs Best Practice Charter
- Goldwind Australia launches ‘One Million Homes’ campaign
- Goldwind Celebrates the Start of Construction at Stockyard Hill Wind Farm
- Goldwind Australia Pleased to Support Tasmania’s Battery of the Nation project.